Friday, July 13, 2012

Flights - how many time zones can you cross for one trip????!!!

Wow so my flights were as comfortable as can be expected for long haul flights - China Southern was pretty good, comfy seats, pillows/blankets, headphones, 2 meals each flight & drinks :) Guangzhou was interesting - I thought it was supposed to be considered a modern airport but there was a distinct lack of air con, a smoking "room" that was just a little open alcove (no doors to stop the smoke pouring out and up the stairs!!!) and only toilets located downstairs - but don't even get me started on the toilets!!!! Wow that was an experience lol....

But I've arrived in France, picked up by Helene and we've arrived in beautiful Lyon where I've been lucky enough to have two fantastic tour guides - many thanks to wonderful coincoins - Helene & Francois - gotta run, the city awaits me with much more to discover... More later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment